This Romantic Radiant Orchid Wedding was filled with lots of love, joy and beautiful orchid accents! This couple wanted their southern backgrounds to shine and we believe our Charlotte Wedding Venue with all it’s southern charm did the trick. From Moon-Pies and RC Cola as guest favors to southern traditions and big families, this wedding brought all the things we love about the south together into one. We love how Beth chose to use orchids as her main focus and flourish from there. The Pink Petunia did a great job with lots of floating orchid blooms centerpieces and beautiful boutonnieres. A beautiful Cake by Ella’s Celestial Cakes with edible orchid blooms and cupcakes for all. We just can’t get enough of the amazing southern wedding and thankfully on of our favorite southern photographers, Old South Studios, captured the whole day so you can enjoy it too!
November 21, 2018 · 0 commentsThere are so many company owners out there who fully believe in the product or1390Read more
- The Benefits Of Using 3pl In Sydney
- At What Stage Of The Building Process Should You Install A Hot Water Cylinder
- 3 Signs You May Need to Hire Rubbish Removal in Sydney
- Go Digital: Why You Should Use Online Wedding Invitations
- How a Digital Marketing Company Can Help Business Owners Build their Confidence